Board logo

標題: Discount NFL Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: osdj42g3    時間: 2018-9-13 20:00     標題: Discount NFL Jerseys

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin just wants Tannehill to Wholesale NFL Jerseys be himself.
"What I'm looking for from Ryan this year Throwback Jerseys is improved decision-making, better ball accuracy and playmaking abilities at critical times in a game," he said. "Beyond that, I'm not concerned about Wholesale Jerseys From China how other people Cheap Jerseys From China compare Bill Lee Jersey him to Andrew Luck, RG3 or anybody else. I am concerned about how well he plays for the Miami Dolphins, though."
作者: osdj42g3    時間: 2018-9-13 21:55     標題: China Jerseys

"It wasn't frustrating. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys It was just disappointing," Peterson said. "The main thing was to be out Cheap Air Max 2019 Sale there helping my team. I was out there putting my best foot forward. But there were a couple of plays where I was like, Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys 'Wow, Cheap Authentic Jerseys if I had that explosion, it Jerseys Wholesale would be a different turnout.'"
Peterson finished with 65 yards on 21 carries in the 41-20 loss. But he's not giving up on himself or the Vikings season. Minnesota has not been mathematically eliminated yet, and the ever-optimistic Peterson is conceding nothing.

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://ww.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0