Board logo

標題: articleAdrian Grenier hopes to help change criminal justice system - CBS News1 [打印本頁]

作者: hy4p0h4n6s    時間: 2015-10-10 07:43     標題: articleAdrian Grenier hopes to help change criminal justice system - CBS News1

Adrian Grenier says he attempts to support one particular crowdfunding campaign a week,Air Max, or at the minimum,articleStar Wars  hype dominates Comic-Con - CBS News1,Ray Ban Wayfarer, a couple a month.
"I must say i simply love what's taking place in that region -- to have the ability to finance projects,Air Max Kaufen," said the 39-year-old actor.
But today Grenier can be flipping items around: He's putting a contact out within a new Indiegogo marketing campaign, which launched Wed, that he's a huge section of. Grenier can be asking for money to finish the documentary, "Survivor's Instruction to Prison."
The film, professional made by Grenier and actress Susan Sarandon, is usually described as a "natural expose" of america criminal justice system informed through the eyes of Bruce Lisker and Reggie Cole,Ray Ban Sunglasses, two former inmates who had been convicted of crimes they didn't commit.
Directed by Matthew Cooke (producer of the Oscar-nominated "Deliver Us From Evil"), the "Survivor's Help to Prison" dives deep into America's incarceration system -- from obtaining arrested to years spent in jail. It features commentary from famous brands Deepak Chopra, Russell Simmons, Harry Belafonte, Michelle Alexander,Air Max Baratas, Tom Morello of Trend Against the Machine and Brandon Boyd in the rock band Incubus.
"Not only is it going to be a really great film I'm confident, but also [it will deliver] an important message about jail being ineffective in keeping us safe and sound," said Grenier. "It's a concern that's growing. It's really a nonpartisan issue. It's really for everyone. People on both sides of the aisle are arriving at the table and recognizing that we need to do something about our incarceration rates and ultimately find a new model because of this."
When asked what surprised him probably the most about what's happening behind bars,Air Max Günstig, Grenier said it really comes down to the sheer amount of people imprisoned and incarcerated who are innocent.
"The U.S. gets the largest prison program in the globe and we realize it doesn't function,articleMystery chunk of ice crashes onto California home - CBS News1," Grenier argues. "Therefore, we have to end up being unafraid. We have to be brave more than enough to rethink how exactly we deal with criminal offense.... We neglect that if we place people away it'll make us safer.... It is not only those cases where folks are put away for quite some time -- occasionally decades, but it is also those that are trapped in the bail system. In this country,Billige Air Max, we all have got a right to a quick trial.... It is important that we have quick trial so we are able to quickly as possible free those who find themselves innocent. But due to our bail program people can't often afford to post bail, therefore they result in detention for occasionally years before they have a trial."
Grenier says the documentary targets what must be done to "make us more safe," adding, "and it's really not just tossing people in jail."
The objective? "We want to re-divert assets from simple arrests and incarceration and put it more towards smart police work. We want to provide police the chance to make smart choices and to perform the more advanced police work that may make our streets safer," said Grenier.
Grenier experienced worked with Greene and Sarandon before, and said it was no-brainer when it came time to get involved with the film.
"Working with Matthew is usually a continuing education. I'm learning so much. It's a very important factor that I really like about documentaries -- it's such an essential process and storytelling gadget," he said.
He also enjoys being behind the surveillance camera having worked being a filmmaker through the years. Grenier, who possesses Reckless Productions, directed his initial documentary,Nike Air Max, "Shot in the Dark," in 2002, while his second documentary,Nike Air Max,articleStar Wars  Facebook page hits back at sexist comment - CBS News1, "Teenage Paparazzo" (produced by Cooke), surfaced in 2010 2010.
Grenier says it all comes back towards the the movie-making "process" and the opportunity to understand. "Every film I've produced is an opportunity to educate myself...I also think that education doesn't stay in the class.... Making these movies has made me a better person."
Although he's busy on the filmmaking side of things, Grenier isn't abandoning his on-camera film jobs. We saw him come back as celeb Vincent Chase in the "Entourage" film back June -- an "amazing" knowledge, he says. "They're family members," Grenier said about his castmates from the HBO series,Air Max Baratas Online, which ran from 2004-2011. "They're my brothers. We had an enjoyable experience."
Grenier will next come in the upcoming dramedy "Sex, Loss of life and Bowling," with Selma Blair and Drea de Matteo. And he'll likely be placing his support behind others crowdfunding promotions. To toss your support behind the campaign for "A Survivor's Information to Jail," click here.
作者: christian398    時間: 2023-1-17 17:47

18禁情色成人直播 , 情色成人短片 , 卡通情色成人网 , 情色成人文学 , live173交友 , 情色成人小说 , live173视讯聊天区 , 情色成人动画 , live173影片下载 , 情色成人文章

live173线上电视 , 成人情色小说 , 视讯美女 , ut 女同志聊天 , 自拍俱乐部 , 辣妹自拍俱乐部 , 美女短片live173试看 , 小高聊天网 , 后宫视讯聊天 , ut聊天大厅

台湾聊天王 , 情色文学小说 , 台湾成人网 , 同志聊天室 , ut聊天交友 , 豆豆聊天网 , 台湾18情色成人网 , live173a片下载 , 一叶晴贴影片 , 男同志聊天室

歡迎光臨 game high遊戲論壇 (http://ww.uflashgame.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0