返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Nike NFL Store zmxqlwub

Cheap Nike NFL Store zmxqlwub

Not only is the trafficking and sale of organs recognised as a major concern but the practice is deemed rather unethical in many countries around world.According to reports from the World Health Organisation (WHO) kidneys are the most in-demand organ, accounting for 75 per cent of illegal sale.Dr Budhendra DoobayFigures released by WHO show that of the 106,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping,879 organs transplanted (legally and illegally) in 2010, around 73,Cheap Wholesale Shoes Free Shipping,179 were kidneys, a state of affairs which is fuelled by an increase in renal failure. This condition is in fact driven by a global rise in diet-related conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and heart problems.Guyana is no stranger to renal failure. There are reports of instances of sale of kidneys for kidney transplants. However, most of the patients operated here, reportedly got their kidneys from family members who were willing to donate.Over the past few years some 18 kidney transplants were conducted and there are reports that at least two of these patients were required to procure their own kidneys from persons willing to sell.According to founder of the Doobay Renal Centre, Dr. Budhendra Doobay,Adidas NMD China Wholesale, yesterday, while he doesn’t have any statistics about the transplants conducted here, he has been privy to information that two patients were listed among those procuring kidneys for the purpose of transplantation.“I do know two of our patients from our dialysis centre went and I am told, and I don’t think I am wrong, they bought kidneys…one bought a kidney for $1.5 million and died a week or two after the operation. Another gentleman I’m told bought a kidney for $8 million and he died too,” disclosed Dr. Doobay.This, according to him, has never happened in North America and isn’t permitted in India, which was once a haven for the easy sale of organs.Currently, Dr. Doobay explained, the Indian Government, once aware of a hospital engaged in such practices,nhl jerseys outlet, would immediately seek to put an end to its operation.  “There are a few places that you can get kidneys in the world but not in the Caribbean or in North America,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” noted Dr. Doobay.Moreover,Cheap Shoes Websites, he pointed out that the preferred practice is certainly not to support the sale/trafficking of kidneys adding that “we should not support such a thing.”Dr. Doobay, however, said that while transplants are seen as a major means of addressing renal failure they certainly aren’t the single most important factor in saving lives. He in fact pointed to the need for quality post-operative care.“Transplant is not a big deal…It is the easiest part of the whole procedure,” noted Dr. Doobay, even as he outlined that one of the reasons that transplants fail, is because patients are not able to access the requisite follow-up treatment.It is for this reason, he noted, that the Doobay Renal Centre,WBC Jerseys 2017, situated at 8-9 Courbane Park, Annandale, East Coast Demerara, is currently working on putting measures in place to ensure that patients are offered holistic care.“We have not yet prepared the ground for good post operative management for transplants…If transplants are not managed post-operatively we can lose that transplant,” disclosed Dr. Doobay.The Renal Centre currently offers dialysis to close to 40 patients, most of whom are required to be dialysed at least twice weekly. And since the Centre is a not-for-profit operation the cost of dialysis is significantly subsidized, costing some $9,000 per session.
返回列表 回復 發帖