返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys From China zytk3kwu

Cheap Jerseys From China zytk3kwu

The two persons who were arrested following the stabbing to death of Mon Repos conductor,wholesale nfl jerseys, Mark Parmeasar, on Friday morning are still in police custody assisting with investigations.Parmeasar, 22, of Lot 554 Block 8 Mon Repos, East Coast of Demerara,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, was discovered lying partially in a gutter at First Street, Montrose, with stab wounds.This newspaper was told that the two persons in custody were last seen drinking with Parmeasar,NFL Jerseys China, on Thursday night.Residents of the area related that they did not know the dead man nor had they ever seen him in their community prior to Thursday.More so, the residents recalled seeing him a nearby shop drinking with the same friends who are in custody.Persons in the area do not recall hearing anything but speculated that Parmeasar was fleeing from another location when he collapsed in the gutter.His blood stained vest was found next to him. Investigators believe that he was using this vest to cover the gaping wound in his stomach and to staunch the flow of blood.The dead man’s mother, Cruictia Thompson, told this publication that she last saw her son alive on Thursday night.The woman explained that one of her son’s friends saw her on Thursday and begged her to tell Mark he needed to see him.“One of he friends, Chris,Cheap China Jerseys, beg me to tell Mark he wanted to see him….so when I go home my son wasn’t home, but when he come home I give he de message,Supply NFL Jerseys,” the woman explained.Thompson explained that her son came home Thursday around 18:30hrs and she gave him the message.On Friday morning the family received the message and immediately rushed to the Georgetown Hospital.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys, relatives were informed that they needed to go to the Lyken Funeral Parlour to make the identification.The mother said she observed a stab wound to her son’s left side chest.
返回列表 回復 發帖